Meet and Greet

Andy W123
A Class
Model you own: w123

Meet and Greet

Post by Andy W123 »

Anyone interested in getting together for an S.A. meet and greet, it would be an opportunity for us to talk face to face, swap stories and have some laughs maybe. Of course any members from anywhere are welcome if they are in town at the time. I know it's hard to find time to do these things sometimes, but it would be great to meet some of you.
CraigB
Mercedes Demigod
Model you own: I own multiple different models

Re: Meet and Greet

Post by CraigB »

As indicated in the other post I read first, I'm keen to catch up. Been a little while since we had a general catch up. There is a group from the SA benz club that get together for more technical days, most of which are tied up with the sprinting or aim to get out there, but basically we just tend to bounce off each other a bit with the cars regardless.

Anyway, if you want to propose a time or two, I will do my best and pass the word around. Long weekend looks a bit busy though.
Craig Baulderstone
280s's
280SE3.5
280SL Ruby
300TE Otto
350SL Gloria
350SLC Lurch
450SEL Boris
500SEC's...including Syd
560SEL's Foufou and Zac
JohnBSA
Pagoda
Model you own: w109

Post by JohnBSA »

Good idea. Later part of June would suit me as things are. Maybe on one day of the weekend 27 -28 June.

John
CraigB
Mercedes Demigod

Post by CraigB »

That sounds like a proposal, will check with my social secretary and get back to you.
Craig Baulderstone
280s's
280SE3.5
280SL Ruby
300TE Otto
350SL Gloria
350SLC Lurch
450SEL Boris
500SEC's...including Syd
560SEL's Foufou and Zac
Andy W123
A Class

Post by Andy W123 »

Hi All, as it turns out I may have to postpone a get together, I am moving house around this time. How about towards the end of July, is that good for anyone? if not after the move I am pretty flexible. I know it was my idea to get a meet on but we have decided to move at very short notice. Now I have to move all my Mercedes cars and bits, what a nightmare, but it will give me a chance for a good sort out and organise my shed. Sorry guys, will catch up soon I hope
CraigB
Mercedes Demigod

Post by CraigB »

No probs with me. Just give us a yell when organised. Also if I think of it, the next sprint must be about then. I have a couple of weeks off before then and hoping to have the SEC on the track at Mallala. Potential place for a meet?
Craig Baulderstone
280s's
280SE3.5
280SL Ruby
300TE Otto
350SL Gloria
350SLC Lurch
450SEL Boris
500SEC's...including Syd
560SEL's Foufou and Zac
JohnBSA
Pagoda
Model you own: w109

Post by JohnBSA »

Good luck with the house move. July will be difficult for me but I'll be watching this string.
John
Andy W123
A Class

Post by Andy W123 »

O.K I'll keep you all posted :lol: . The sprint at Mallala sounds great, I'd love to see the SEL in action, let us know when it's on and I'll be there.