"Mercedes On Mercedes" - 13th October, Adelaide - Call for Entries!

pastelgrey300D
Maybach Exelero
Model you own: w111

"Mercedes On Mercedes" - 13th October, Adelaide - Call for Entries!

Post by pastelgrey300D »

Hello team, the SA club will be hosting a display of Mercedes Benz vehicles at Mercedes College, Fullarton Road, Springfield SA on October 13th, 2019. This will be the inaugural event.

We have sponsorship from Shannons, support from Mercedes-Benz Adelaide & Unley, Mercedes College, catering and now we need YOU and your Vehicle.

We have space to display approximately 100 vehicles in beautiful surroundings.

We would like Mercedes Benz vehicles to span the decades to show the public a good range of sedans, cabriolets, coupes and SUV’s.

We have some listed already, but we need more to make this a great day for our Club.

If you have a Mercedes-Benz vehicle that is in Excellent or Concours condition and would be able to have it on display from 9am-3pm on the 13th of October, please PM me and I will send you further details. There is no cost for exhibitors.

And if you want to come along and have a look at some of the best Mercedes-Benz vehicles in SA, spectator entry is $5 and we will have coffee and food vendors on site as well.
David
1967 W111 230S - Horizontblau
1965 W110 190c - Mittelrot
1963 W110 190c - Custom Wagon Conversion (work in progress)
1983 W123 280E - About as modern as I dare to go (rolling resto project)
+ other classics
pastelgrey300D
Maybach Exelero
Model you own: w111

Re: "Mercedes On Mercedes" - 13th October, Adelaide - Call for Entries!

Post by pastelgrey300D »

Thank you to all of the SA based Benz Owners who displayed their cars at Mercedes On Mercedes last Sunday.

Here are a couple videos of the event - many thanks to Auto Media for the footage!

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=983131972026696

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=384888135755448

Thanks to Shannons and our other sponsors as well as the countless club members who helped to plan the event and those who volunteered to help run the event on the day.

Also a big thanks to Mercedes-Benz Adelaide and Unley for providing two brand new cars for the display.

We finished a tad early due to rain in the afternoon but overall happy with how the event ran - if anyone has any feedback we are keen to hear it - as this was the inaugural event we will no doubt be sitting down and figuring out what worked well and what we could improve or add if we decide to make this an annual event.
David
1967 W111 230S - Horizontblau
1965 W110 190c - Mittelrot
1963 W110 190c - Custom Wagon Conversion (work in progress)
1983 W123 280E - About as modern as I dare to go (rolling resto project)
+ other classics