Star Shots - Show us your Ride!

All B-Class, R-Class and V-Class models.
AMG
OZBENZ Admin
Model you own: I own multiple different models
Region: New South Wales

Star Shots - Show us your Ride!

Post by AMG » Tue 06 Jan, 2009 1:26 pm

Post Pictures of your car here!

Don't forget to include details such as year, colour etc.
If your car has a story, for example; how you came across it, - put it in here with the pictures. It's always nice to read someone else's experiences.

If you've done any modifications / improvments, Here's the place to show them off - Post lots of pics!

It's not a bad idea to revisit your post every now and then, to make sure your pictures are still up. We'd also like to encourage those who do post a Project car, and supply us with updates, to come back to your original post and edit it, rather than make a new post each time, by replying. It will help keep all your pictures and progress in one spot!

It also makes your post MUCH easier to view.

If you're unsure on how to upload pictures, go to the posting tutorial on the main board and try the test posting page, Don't forget to sign yourself up for a free account on imageshack / photobucket etc.. if you haven't already.

Show us ya Pics! :)

Make those Stars Shine!
Current:
1987 560SL 4sp. auto Signalrot "Stella"
1987 190E 2.3-16 5sp. man. Blauschwarz "Hermann"
1992 300CE-24 6sp. man. Perlblau / Iceblau "Gretel"
1992 Range Rover Classic 4sp auto Ardennes Green "Oswald"
2012 E63 AMG Speedshift MCT Diamantweiß "Klaus"
Previous:
1986 560SEL Anthracitgrau "Schultz" - In Mercedes Heaven
1987 190E 2.6 4sp. auto Signalrot "Sabine" - which now resides/owns Andrew M's Garage
1972 350SLC Astralsilber "Lurch" - now in the loving care of Craig B
1989 2.5-16 Blauschwarz 4sp. auto (parted) formerly owned by Derek/Hasan.
2012 Renault Sport Megane RS265 Trophy 8:08 6 sp. man. Liquid Yellow "Jean Rédélé"

deeside9
C Class
Model you own: w245

Re: Star Shots - Show us your Ride!

Post by deeside9 » Sat 28 Nov, 2009 9:06 pm

Hi Everyone

I'm not sure if anyone is out there in W245 B Class land. I've been watching this forum for some time and there doesn't seem to be any members prepared to admit they have a B Class :roll:

So here goes:
I bought our B200 Tubo new in August this year - a gift to my wife for our 20th Anniversary. After many years driving Taragos around, she wanted something small and classy. With 2 of my kids over 6 feet tall the interior space was very important to us - we found the B200 to be the biggest 'small' car around. And the turbo engine really flies, unfortunately she doesn't let me drive it very often :(

Greg

Below are pictured of our B:
Mountain Grey with black leather and panoramic sunroof.
DSC03792 copy s.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

2009 W245 B200 Turbo - Mountain Grey
2010 VOLVO XC90 3.2 R Design
2004 Holden Astra CDX

benzfan
Zeppelin
Model you own: w123

Post by benzfan » Sun 29 Nov, 2009 9:35 pm

Nice car, deeside, thanks for sharing :)
1980 W123 300D {Oo(=|=)oO} Completely new front end yeah!
1979 W123 280E Parting out Jan 2013 then scrap
1978 W123 280E TBD

notable
Dernburg Wagon
Model you own: w245

Post by notable » Fri 07 Jan, 2011 10:41 am

Hi Everyone
This is my B180 CDI.
Its an Australian early 2008 model with the blacked out sills and mirrors. Later models were all color coded.
I bought it after seeing 3 of my mates with them, and all being quite impressed. Purchased it from my local MB Dealer July 2010 with 30k on the clock. Its a country car and I use it with my business, so its does all country work, about 30k per year.
This one has Command Sat Nav, in car phone (had to buy the dongle) park assist and sports seats package.
Everything about this car is good, high seating position, great visibility, slightly wacko appearance, comfort, drive engineering, fuel economy,(see pic), interior space and just pure driving enjoyment. It spends most of its time on cruise and at 110 kmh its ticking over at 1650 rpm.
My last diesel was a Peugeot 504 in the early 1980's, diesels have come a long way since that.

cheers
Rodney
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ANF
300 SLR
Model you own: I own multiple different models

Post by ANF » Tue 06 Mar, 2012 10:00 am

deeside9 wrote:Hi Everyone

I'm not sure if anyone is out there in W245 B Class land. I've been watching this forum for some time and there doesn't seem to be any members prepared to admit they have a B Class :roll:

So here goes:
I bought our B200 Tubo new in August this year - a gift to my wife for our 20th Anniversary. After many years driving Taragos around, she wanted something small and classy. With 2 of my kids over 6 feet tall the interior space was very important to us - we found the B200 to be the biggest 'small' car around. And the turbo engine really flies, unfortunately she doesn't let me drive it very often :(

Greg

Below are pictured of our B:
Mountain Grey with black leather and panoramic sunroof.
DSC03792 copy s.jpg
Hmmm, it is not a car that I previously had considered and we bought or Peugeot 307 on similar grounds (I am 6'1" - although not as tall as you, but I struggle to fit into many cars - one of the reasons I have an E320 and not a 5 series!) and the 307 was best amoung what we looked at - mainly new Jap/ Astra sort of stuff. Maybe for the replacement....
Look nice :occasion5:

Return to “W245-6, V251 & W414 B, R & Vaneo / Viano MPV models”