Kicked off facebook again ..

Forum where discussion is strictly OFF TOPIC and or not suitable for work.
General bile, Politics and other BS discussion goes in here, plus any other shite the admins are sick of putting up with. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. If you are easily offended stay out.
Forum rules
Forum discussion is strictly OFF TOPIC and not suitable for workplace viewing.
General bile, Politics and BS discussion goes in here, plus any other shite the admins are sick of putting up with. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. If you are easily offended stay out.
DO NOT POST DEFAMATORY CONTENT as the forum admins will happily make it available to Statutory authorities or Lawyers upon request
Mercmad
Mercedes Demigod
Model you own: w109

Kicked off facebook again ..

Post by Mercmad » Tue 23 Jan, 2018 4:05 pm

Thank god for that! I keep getting kicked off because i dare to say things which up set the Mullahs who own FB, such as my latest crime. Someone asked why antifa keep wearing masks, I replied " it's so we cant see their pakistani features..." for that i get another 30 days off. Do i care? not when the self appointed protector of the islamic faith,mark zuckerdik keeps censoring people. :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Christo C
S Class
Model you own: w124

Re: Kicked off facebook again ..

Post by Christo C » Tue 23 Jan, 2018 4:16 pm

I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles.

Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell random passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I'm doing now, what I will be doing later and with whom, and where I'm going next.

I then ask them to follow me along the street and watch me.

I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, washing the car, driving around town, eating lunch, getting a haircut, and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.

I also listen to their conversations, give them the "thumbs up" and tell them that I like them and will be friends with them.

It all works just like Facebook, only I do it face to face, not on a little glass screen.

I already have four people following me: two police officers, a private investigator and a psychiatrist!
~Christo
1986 230E W124.023 M102.982 ~290,000km Thistle Green Saloon "Janis"

Ivanerrol
Mercedes Demigod
Model you own: w204

Post by Ivanerrol » Wed 24 Jan, 2018 6:03 pm

Christo C wrote:
Tue 23 Jan, 2018 4:16 pm
I already have four people following me: two police officers, a private investigator and a psychiatrist!
And the #meetoo movement.
W211 - E240
W204 - C280
W210 - E240
Departed
W202 - C200, C180, C180
W126 - 380SE , 380SE (Ex SA Import), 560SEL
W124 - 300e, 260e (ex Japan)
W111 220s (Indonesia) 4 speed manual column shift
W123 230
W116 450SEL
W140 420SEL
W210 E240
W209 CLK 240
W201 190e 2.6 (ex U.K.)

Mercmad
Mercedes Demigod

Post by Mercmad » Wed 21 Feb, 2018 9:07 am

Just coming to the end of another sentence. apparently it's OK to attack Christians and "white Privileged" people but you are most definitely not allowed to discuss the islamification of western governments and the ineptitude of people like our Turnbull and ,Germanys Merkel or GB's May because such discussion offends facebook, which is now seen as a nation state within the internet. A nation state who's state religion is Islam because zuckerburg, the CEO has taken a lot of petrodollars to establish his company .So who gives a damn ? not me. as for the #me too movement, this has members like Winfrey, a great pal of Harvey Weinstein.... a more idiotic bunch of Met toos you couldn't hope to see .

Mercmad
Mercedes Demigod

Post by Mercmad » Fri 30 Mar, 2018 11:27 am

here it is Easter and i am still not allowed back on, but that hasn't stopped me, I just use another persons account that way i can keep up with the current affairs and still post but this time from a muslim perspective. if you get knocked down get back up again .

Return to “Exhaust / Tailpipe”