Viseeo MB4 woes (bluetooth)

All about In-Car Entertainment (aka ICE)
Discuss audio problems in your mercedes / installs of new AV products
Share pics of your install, describe issues, troubleshoot audio electrics in your Mercedes.
gassit320
A Class
Model you own: w209

Viseeo MB4 woes (bluetooth)

Post by gassit320 » Fri 11 Mar, 2016 12:40 am

Hi all, recently purchased a Viseeo MB4 aftermarket bluetooth puck for my 2004 CLK500 (Comand system). Got it all paired up with the samsung S5 and it worked a treat....the first time. Now when I get back in the car, 90% of the time it wont reconnect, wondering if anyone has had similar probs and if so whats the fix. TIA.
Cheers Dean.

gassit320
A Class

Re: Viseeo MB4 woes (bluetooth)

Post by gassit320 » Mon 14 Mar, 2016 8:53 pm

Mmmm, 94 views and not one comment ? Anyway, still waiting for a reply from Viseeo after 4 days, at this point I would recommend putting the $400 toward buying a genuine puck (even cheaper out of the US)

John Green
OZBENZ Admin
Model you own: w112
Region: Australian Capital Territory

Post by John Green » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 9:39 pm

Many of the problems with not reconnecting are to do with your phone settings. each time you get back in the car your phone needs to be set up to not need permission to exchange the contact list with the Viseeo unit. It works on the basis that since you last were in the car you have edited your contact list and the Viseeo unit needs to check it.

There is a tick box on your phone that should sort the issue. We have fitted a few of these including to our own cars with no problems.
M.B Spares & Service 14-16 Lyell St, Fyshwick ACT. Ph 02 6239 1099

http://mbspares.com.au - Supporting Australia's Mercedes-Benz Enthusiasts.

gassit320
A Class

Post by gassit320 » Sat 19 Mar, 2016 1:49 pm

Thanks for the reply John, and no offence, but everyone (Viseeo, Mr Mobile) wants to seem to blame a phone that has no problem connecting to any other bluetooth system, Holden, Ford, Kia et, either that or blame the installer (me)
I have followed the instructions to the letter, I have deleted all other bluetooth connections, I have added it to safe bluetooth connection and I have ticked the box that asks to download contacts, it simply does not do what it is supposed to do and a search on the net will tell that I'm not the only bunny.

gassit320
A Class

Post by gassit320 » Sat 19 Mar, 2016 1:51 pm

Oh and it works every time if I unhook the MB4 from the UHI , thus de powering the MB4, and then reconnect it, without touching anything else. I think this confirms it is not phone related.

Return to “I.C.E. Cold - Car Audio”